Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things We Love Thursday

Things Ell-Leigh Loved
  •  Juice! Having bought a juicer last Friday, I've indulged in a variety of exotic fruit and veg juices this week, even including cucumber, an ingredient mostly overlooked in my juice repetoire.
  • Reading - Having a little extra time on my hands recently I've been able to get into the books I've been reading; both Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and The Family Law by Frankie writer Ben Law. Also, my copy of Kris Carr's book Crazy Sexy Diet arrived this afternoon, and I'm already four chapters in!
  • Big Love - Yes, the tv show...I recently started watching the first season and it's blowing my mind. I don't think I could have three wives, it seems like way too much hard work! 
Things Lauren Loved
  • Making amazing dream plans for the future, and then beginning to make them happen. 
  • Haircut! - Seriously, getting my hair cut is probably on my top five list of favourite things to do ever, and so having a bob which needs regular trimming is an all out win situation for me. This particular time was really incredibly cheap too! Yay! 
  • Cleaning my fish tank - Probably not the most obvious on the things I love list, but  cleaning out my fish's tank always makes me feel superbly on top of things and responsible. And it makes Godwin (the fish) happy, he swims around with so much more energy and pizazz.
  • Exercise - I've recently began reattending yoga classes and am soon to purchase a three month pass to my gym so I can do other classes as well. Hurrah for fitness and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...