Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Fun Day.

Things that are awesome:

Art vs Science
On saturday, Lauren, her sister, our friend Jas and I hit the Valley to see Art vs Science. It was an incredible show. Their music is brilliant and fun and live they really created an amazing atmosphere - I literally spent the majority of the gig with a gigantic grin on my face. When we went out to "The Official Afterparty" the DJs played some really great music to dance to and we partied down til the early hours of the morning.


Game of Thrones 
Started watching on saturday. Am watching final episode of the first season now - talk about intense! Such a brilliant tv show, and so many brilliant story twists, so many incredibly crafted characters, so many attractive actors and actresses. Needless to say, to anyone who has seen it, the famous 10min video of Joffery being slapped is entirely necessary viewing right now.


Garlic Na'an Bread
Ah-mazing. I've only recently started to eat Indian take-away, and I have to say, I'm a totally in food-love with garlic na'an, especially when it's warm on a cold winter night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...